AMS has been in business for over 40 years. We are AAA certified by the National Association for Information Destruction for the handling of confidential information. This means the medical waste we process will also be handled in a manner to reduce the risks of identity theft and HIPAA violations.
All AMS employees go through training programs including internal operating procedures, HIPAA/HITECH rules and regulations and blood borne pathogens. Continuing education ensures that our employees are up-to-date with industry standards, which in turn safeguards our clients and our service technicians.
- Extensive background screenings on all employees
- Mandatory pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings
- Employees wear picture ID badges
- AMS employees have limited key card access to selected areas of the facility
- All employees wear AMS logo apparel for identification purposes
- AMS provides updated pictures of AMS service technicians
Regulations and Compliance
Medical Waste Manifests are provided to all clients. This ensures your waste products are tracked from the time of pick up to the final disposal. These records should be retained for auditing purposes.
No worries if a manifest is misplaced. AMS retains the Manifests for retrieval in the event of an audit.
Regulations can vary and are based on the requirements of each state we service. If you have questions or concerns about these regulations please contact us.
Secure Medical Waste Solutions
Serving Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin